weekends with Tater and a little update


The weekend  started with Tater's rump for breakfast. I didn't actually eat it, but it was pretty tempting. As we have made our way through the Walking Dead series, I have thought about how her leg might feed someone in a zombie apocalypse. In the meantime, she's definitely my best bud for life.


One of my goals for the merriweatherunSLUMP's challenge was to make 150 more business cards. This weekend...accomplished!


I've also been working on making hot pads for the shop, which will debut at a craft fair in September. Above is a prototype of one of them and I started another few today. So far, they feature a mixture of organic cotton and linen fabrics and I like how the mix of patterns are coming together.

Is anyone else participating in the unSLUMP challenge this summer?

This entry was posted on Sunday, August 23, 2015 and is filed under ,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply