my first craft fair (aka holiday bazaar)


I have been busily preparing for last weekend's craft fair for months. Nearly every moment I had went into making something crafty. When I mean nearly every moment, I mean nearly every moment! I remember being in a traffic jam on the way to work one morning and I pulled out my loom knitter to get in some stitches before we started moving. It's been busy!


Then, the craft fair happened. It was a little overwhelming, but overall it was a great experience to talk to people about my work. I had some fabulous help, too. (I promise, he does smile.) Even a few friends came down from NH to visit and take turns at the booth.  Friends, family members and work friends and former coworkers came too. Other than wishing I had taken photos with my 5D, it was a great afternoon. Thank you all for coming!

This entry was posted on Monday, December 15, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply