my favorites from the October box: indie craft sampler

These are my favorites from Indie Craft Sampler's October Box that I received. The listing of them is in no particular order, as I love all of these pieces about the same.
1. Allison Ranieri Illustration - Because how cute are cactuses?? Also, I love that the cards are made of 100% recycled 30% post-consumer fiber and the envelopes are 100% recycled 100% post consumer fiber.
2. Amy Blue Illustration - What an amazing drawing of this wedding singer guy!
3. Brandi Fitzgerald - High quality prints. In addition to this, there was a Rolleiflex one, and who doesn't love Rolleiflexes?
4. Stephanie Shade/Flower Child Cozies - Very practical. I often get coffee with a sleeve and I'd like to have a reusable sleeve instead of a disposable one.
5. Renaissance Bath - Ohmygoodness. This wonderful soap made my whole box smell great. I can't wait to use it. I'm not sure if it's cruelty-free, as the website does not specify. I will look into it though.
And last, but definitely not least...
6. Mars Original - I'm a big fan of "om" and meditation/mindfulness pieces, so I loved this "om" pin. I also love natural pieces, so it was fun to see the shell attached to a keychain.

Overall, I loved the sampler that I received and I intend to purchase a future box or two to continue finding new artists and creators. 

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 8, 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply