my contribution to the indie craft sampler

Last week, I finished creating mini versions of the state corkboard in my shop. Above is a sample of the MA board. Why did I make them? Well, I contributed them to Indie Craft Sampler, an awesome subscription box of craft samples. I cannot wait to review one when I receive mine next month. I hand drew and cut each of the 50 states which I then wrapped.

The samples are more rustic than my usual chalkboards, which I think go well with the business cards and wrapping. They're a little chunkier and have lines running through them. Perfect to tape to your wall or add to a beautifully wrapped gift.

Please let me know if you receive one of my state corkboards in your box. I'd love to hear about it!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 17, 2014 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply