this august is beautiful

I'm not really sure what I want to write here, but I felt compelled to write nevertheless. I just came back from a walk with Tater and boy was it beautiful. The humidity has died down for the time being and I can actually enjoy the sunny and warm weather.

I had written the above paragraph the other week. Boy, I've wanted to write more here and then once I open up my post editor the words just don't flow out.

I passed my license test for my day job last Friday. That's taken a load off my mind and I have felt more free to create and unpack in our new place. I have been enjoying taking my time and finding a place for everything. I've also decided to do more with my shop again. Neeka from Indie Craft Sampler had written and asked if I would consider contributing item(s) from my shop and I decided that I would. I'm looking forwarding to sharing with you all what I will be contributing. They are mini versions of something from my shop (and so cute!). I will be a contributor for October. If you're interested in signing up, go here. I can't wait to get my first box and see what other fabulous contributors have included.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 6, 2014 and is filed under ,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply