summer time

And with that, summer snuck up on me. All of a sudden it's July, it's hot, and we've been through our first hurricane already.


For the past few days, I've been thinking about the goals that I would like to have for the summer:

  1. First off, get back in the gym! At least 3 days per week. I can do it. Rawr!
  2. Second, buy a bike, obtain hybrid wheels (for trail and road) and go biking! I haven't been since I lived in Alaska and that's just too long without bike riding.
  3. Third, settle into this new place and make it feel like home.
  4. Fourth, make handmade gifts for a few folks.
  5. Fifth, make lots more crafts. I haven't done enough lately.
Do you have goals for the summer?

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 6, 2014 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply