mother's day

It's been a few weeks since Mother's Day but I wanted to wait until it was past so that I could show what I wrapped up for a couple of the mothers in my life. But first, aren't these flowers gorgeous! They lasted so long, too. I am so lucky.

I had found this free Mother's Day printable via Juliet Grace that I loved so much. I can't find the exact link anymore, as her website has changed. I cut some sketchbook paper to size, painted the yellow water color, waited for it to dry and then sent it through my printer. It's a little less than perfect with the ink smudges, but I really love how it came out.

One of my favorite embroidery stores, Merriweather Council, was having a sale and I snapped up these two pendants with initials.

It was a lovely day and since I've been in the process of closing down my shop, I appreciate even more being able to work on something creative. What have you been up to lately?

This entry was posted on Monday, May 26, 2014 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply